• We take all Scriptures (the 66 books of the Tanach & Apostolic Scriptures) to be the inspired Word of G-d which is therefore endowed with divine authority.
• We affirm without reservation that Yeshua is Immanuel, “G-d with us,” and that being the promised Messiah, He purchased our redemption and is worthy of our worship as the eternal, uncreated Son of G-d.
• We consider the Torah to be the gift of G-d to all His children (Jew and non-Jew alike), being G-d’s eternal and unchanging revelation and instructions in righteousness.
• We assert that Gentiles who place their faith in Yeshua are grafted into Israel and share the responsibilities, rights and privileges of G-d’s chosen people.
We do not accept or teach the following doctrines:
• Shemitah being applicable to America
• Tetrad blood moon eclipses as end-time signs
• Two-house doctrines
• Sacred name theology
• Kariate theology and reckoning of the Moedim
• Lunar sabbath theology
• Rejection of any of the popularly accepted Biblical books, Genesis – Revelation
• That the Torah has been done away with
• That the Torah is not applicable to any followers of Yeshua today
• That the church has replaced Israel as G-d’s chosen people.